I did a lot more stuff that’s not very exciting to show this week, but I also started looking into color tests. Trying to find simpler ways to do color, speed up the process. I’m not sure how much time could really be saved, but it’s worth a shot. so here’s 3 variations on a very unimpressed Amanika. Top is how I did the last story. Middle is a more gentle approach to the highlights and shadows. Bottom is an even more subtle approach, which is starting to grow on me. Also the hair. A’s hair was easily the most time consuming aspect of any character in the last story (Even with all that stupid scribbling on Pat & Wei’s clothes). Been looking at ways to make it easier while not losing texture. Just experimenting, really.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *